Thursday, September 5, 2013

Three Things Thursday!

It’s Thursday! It’s Thursday! Boom-shack-a-lacka!! It’s Thursday!!


Here are my Three Things Thursday (because my life is just that exciting!)



Training for St. Jude Marathon starts September 14th. I’m scared, I’m excited, and I think I’ve lost my mind. I’m pretty sure I can’t wing this race. It’s go time. I’m so sad that Marcia won’t be there with me. I mean like really sad, but I know she would be RIGHT there with me if she didn’t have a broken toe or a grandma leg stuck in a boot! Small joke!









Has anyone tried the Peanut Toffee Buzz Cliff Bar?! I’m obsessed. So is M. That is why I have a box hidden. Shh…don’t tell.






Why is everyone and their second cousin’s having babies right now? Seriously have you been on instagram?! Sonograms everywhere! Don’t drink the water!


Enjoy your day! Don’t forget to watch McRanda or MCRAZY get sent home tonight on BB!

1 comment:

  1. Love the Psalms graphic!!
    And, sweet Baby Jesus, yes. Those Toffee Buzz Cliff bars rock my face off. Scott's not a fan, which means I don't have to share.

    ReplyDelete