Thursday, September 6, 2012

If You Really Knew Me..

Copied this from a blog I stalk came across...and let's be honest it's a slow day at the office

If you really knew me...
...you'd know I love my house to smell like something is baking.
...you'd know that I love to bake.
...you'd know that I decorate my house for every holiday. I even throw a little flag out for labor day..yep I'm that girl.
...you'd know I was born in Florida.
...you'd know my graduating class had all of 22 people in it. Surprising I would say I keep up with most of them.
...you'd know two of my BFF's are from the 4th grade. (love me some Jaimie and Renee).
...you'd know I am terrified of snakes.
...you'd know that I'm not a soda drinker.
...you'd know I am the world's worst singer.
...you'd know that I always JACK up the words to songs.
...you'd know that running is my new found passion
...you'd know I am a faithful friend.
...you'd know I have two tattoo's.
... you'd know I am super crazy about not getting my hair wet. And yes I WILL put a Kroger bag over my head and any site of rain.
...you'd know that I LOVE reality T.V.
...you'd know that I can not keep a secret to save my life. BUT telling my mom, Marcia, and Lauren oh and Mike really DOES count as "not telling anyone."
...you'd know I love my husband's blue eyes.
...you'd know I'd leave my husband in 2.5 seconds for Channing Tatum.
...you'd know I take a ridiculous amount of pictures of my daughter.
...you'd know my first job was at the St. Louis Zoo.
...you'd know I've never seen a Harry Potter movie..and never plan too.
...you'd know I can't watch scary movies or talk about ghost without getting freaked out.
...you'd know I made a deal with Jesus that I would follow him ALL of my days as long as he would not let me see a ghost. (true story)
...you'd know when I get scared I cover my eyes and plug my ears. BAHAAA my sister does too..we're freaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment