Monday, December 31, 2012

I wanna talk about MEEEEEEEE

 
 
I want to talk about ME ME ME. Remember THIS TOBY KEITH SONG? 
 
yes, i know.."Amie check your black card"
 
Have you all seen this A-Z thing? Never to be one not doing what everyone else is doing and miss an opportunity to talk about myself... Here we go!




A. Age: 31 wow..that hurt



B. Bed size: King


C. Chore you hate: I really don't mind chores as in "keeping my house clean" clean house usually means I'm not about to loose my shit. If you have time to lean you have time to clean. Does going to work count as a chore, cause I really despise that. I'd rather sit at home and be a bum.


D. Dogs: One full bread brindle Boxer. The breeder sold us a dream. When does full bread equal dumb dog?
shall we reflect:


E. Essential start to your day: coffee, running, laundry


F. Favorite color: Pink


G. Gold or Silver: Silver

H. Height: 5'2


I. Instruments you play: Piano..a long time ago



J. Job Title: Something not related to my pathetic business degree.



K. Kids: Birth one, inherited one and dreaming of another


L. Live: say huh?


M. Married: To the one and only M



N. Nicknames: Otis or Babe. Which I didn't realize is offense to some people. M never calls me by my name it's always BABE. You should see the way people look at him when he calls me babe in public.



O. Overnight hospital stays: When I had H



P. Pet peeve: saran wrap on Tupperware containers. They have lids for a reason people! USE THEM.


Q. Quote: "Running is the greatest metaphor for life, because you get out of it what you put into it"
-
Oprah Winfrey



R. Righty or Lefty:  Lefty



S. Siblings: One Sister. She's the best. I love me some her.



T. Time you wake up: 5am



U. University attended: Saint Louis University.


V. Vegetables you dislike: I love all things vegetables



W. What makes you run late: Being low on gas,H, getting caught up in a T.V., being lost



X. X-rays you've had: hand (broken) Ankle (fractured) Teeth/Mouth (Girl loves her sweets)

Y. Yummy food: IMO'S Pizza, oreo's and all things cheese.


Z. Zoo animal favorite: Giraffe, Zebra, elephant. Pretty Much everything.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment