Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone had a great holiday. All that hard word and we are done. I'm partially excited that the holidays are over and we can get back to the norm. but the other part of me LOVES the holiday decorations, the hussel and bussel of shopping aka just shopping. Let's be honest.
 
 
D came for a short visit. We love when he comes. Mainly because we get cute pictures like this.

I melt.

Christmas Eve, we did our dysfunctional traditions. Mexican and Margarita's.

YUM! I drank so many margarita's I mean,We ate so much Mexican we decided to change our names to Juan, Lucinda, Maria and Diego. We ended the night driving around and looking at Christmas lights. H was excited for about 2.5 seconds and then repeatedly said "I go home mama" I go home" ugh...doesn't she know we're trying to make memories girl?

Once we got home she tore through her stocking.

 
And opened our Christmas Jammies
 
And then proceeded to put stickers on her head.

 
 
I couldn't wait for H to wake up Christmas morning. She ran out of her room and got right on her jumper and jumped long enough for me to enjoy coffee and a devotional.
 
 

She loved the jumper. I mean  love, jumped all day long.

And here comes the photo dump:
 
 
 
How sweet is she with her baby?
 
 
Uncle Neil got her a Barbie play house. I had no idea she'd be this excited. She could care less about the other gifts.
 
 
 
Merry Christmas
 


No comments:

Post a Comment