Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Mary

As I await for H to get up this morning. Which I am so excited to see her open her gifts.

I thought I'd enjoy a little coffee and some Jesus. My devotional this morning was right on key. Isn't it amazing how the Holy Spirit always leads you to the right word. LOVE IT!

I'm a big fan of Joel Osteen. He came to my church back in STL. I was in awe. LOVE me some him.

I knew this day would be hard for all of us, so I thought I'd prepare myself with the WORD OF GOD before everyone woke up and the madness started. What a better way to start Christmas than with the word.You know put the armor of God on. The devil is BUSY (seriously, he has shown his ugly head these past few days) It is necessary to renew your MIND everyday lately in this home)

Today, The message was talking about Mary.

Mary was just a humble, teenage girl living in Nazareth. It was one of the poorest, most rundown cities of that region, and she didn't have any notoriety to speak of. One day, an angel appeared and said, "Mary, you are highly favored of God. You're going to give birth to a son without knowing a man. He will be the Son of God."

Can you imagine this, someone telling you A. your about to give birth (without a man) and B. He will be the Son of God.

"What the What?"

That's serious stuff.

Mary believed, but she did have one question. She answered the angel and said, "I believe this promise will come to pass. I'm in agreement, but how is this going to happen?"

I often ask myself, How Lord? How? What should I do? What should I say? Should I buy these shoes? lol..Kidding..

 I KNOW things will come to pass but I just don't know HOW. How God are we going to get through this? HOW?

How are we going to get through this? (are you ready for this...)

The Most High God, the Great I Am, the Creator of the universe is going to overshadow you. Friend, when God enters the scene, miracles happen. Supernatural opportunities come your way. Family members that were off course will suddenly turn around. Problems that looked permanent will turn out to be only temporary.

GOD is so God. God is so FAITHFUL.

Here is the part I love, the part that God says "OK AMIE DO THIS"

dig your heals in and do your part. Get into agreement with God's Word. Receive His promises and obey His commands. It won't be long before His Spirit overshadows you and brings life and miracles into your circumstances!


Can a sister girl get an AMEN!!

And all of God's children say...AMEN!!

And one to grow on... AMEN!!

Now it's time to start the festivities...

Happy Birthday JESUS!

Merry Christmas


1 comment: