Friday, December 20, 2013

FIVE ON FRIDAY

It’s Friday before Christmas, normally I’d be walking around here cheeseing like a Dorito but this girl has to work Sunday. Ugh sometime payroll can be a big pain in the arse. Thankfully after Sunday, I will be off. Is everyone ready for Christmas? The L’s are not, but soon very soon we will have all of our presents wrapped, the house will smell like baked goods and mamma’s glass will be full of wine…. Tis the season


O.N.E
Tomorrow M and I are venturing out in the Christmas Shopping Hell. I hope we are still married when we get home. What are we searching for you ask? You’d think the cure for cancer. To me that’s the only thing deemed important enough to shop the Saturday before Christmas. We are in search for:


The pop the pig looks fun to me. H is at the age where she LOVES to play games.




The house is a different story. While it’s cute and H will love it, our house is starting to look like Toys R Us.


T.W.O.
Yesterday was just one of those days. I should have known it was going to be bad. When I got out of bed to turn my alarm off, my foot got stuck in the bottom of my pj pants and I totally tripped and fell….into the wall. Just call me Grace. I get to work and my day get worse and worse, I’ll spare you the details. Instead of crying I excused myself from work. I normally don’t get off in time to pick H up from school, so I was really looking forward to surprising her. The kids were outside playing when I went to pick her up. I opened the door outside, searching for my child… I hear from way across the playground… “mommy” and little H is just a running towards me… BEST.PART.OF.MY.DAY.


T.H.R.E.E
Working in a hospital I see lot of patience who come from different walks of life. Some patience walk around with smiles and some patience walk around with tears in their eyes. To me it’s a reality check. I have a lot to be thankful for. Some people will be spending Christmas in a hospital room. I feel very blessed that by God’s Grace we are in good health.



F.O.U.R
We miss you Linda. A lot… like a lot… a lot. We can’t believe it’s been a year. We know you are smiling down and watching us every day. We hope we are making you proud. #andnowimcrying


F.I.V.E
Merry Christmas to you all…

No comments:

Post a Comment