Friday, December 6, 2013

FOF

My days are all mixed up. I had one of those moments of "Where am I? How did I get here? Where am I supposed to be?" when I woke up this morning. Thank goodness it's Friday.





The nasty white stuff is falling from the sky which means I'm home with Hannah and enjoying our snow day. I don't know what tomorrow brings for my marathon,  I am  worried. I know I sound like a broken record. I will be heartbroken if I can't make the trip to Memphis for St. Jude tomorrow. (queue the dramatic temper tantrum.)

Cheers to Five on Friday


ONE January first, I'm jumping on the bandwagon and doing a cleanse. I've never done one before and I just knew I would get better results if I did it with a group of friends. Doing it on my own I know I'd do it for 35 seconds, dump those shakes down the drain on my way out the door to McDonald's and ordered myself a #2. I'm doing the Advocare 24 Day Cleanse. I've heard and seen great results.


TWO I am slightly obsessed with my Yankee Candle warmer. I have Mistletoe burning and it makes the house smell wonderful. Yankee Candle is running a special until December 9. 30% off everything when you use the code PPC13. I grabbed one for H's teacher, and a extra one for me, for an "oh I didn't know we were exchanging gifts" it happens every year. This year I am prepared.


THREE Look what I found on Etsy. How adorable is this. You need to check out this shop. She has some really good holiday prints.




FOUR The month of December you can pretty much find me watching THE CHRISTMAS STORY, HOME ALONE and NATIONAL LAMPOON CHRISTMAS VACATION. I love them. I can and do watch them all day.


FIVE Last week I got an email from Desiree  her awesome MIL surprised her with an early Christmas present. Guess whose going to HH?  I am so excited to finally meet this awesome girl! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm seriously praying your weather cooperates tomorrow!
    Love/need that coffee (ie. wine) mug.
    GAHHHHH - is it June 7 yet?!!!

    ReplyDelete