Friday, October 5, 2012

If you like to talk to tomatoes....

I have been singing that song all night....

We took Hannah to see Veggie Tales last night. SHE LOVED IT!!!


I'm not sure why I'm the only one not mean muggin in this photo?



Love me some neck hugs...



Of course dancing was her favorite part. (why won't my kid keep shoes on? Born and raised ARKANSAN...ugh)



Of course she made a friend. They were really sweet playing together. Her mom was super sweet too. AND she made me feel a lot better about myself when she also left at intermission. (who takes a 20 minute intermission at a children's function? Someone should have just yelled "20 MINUTES OF CHAOS")


So we went to a near buy  Mexican restaurant and ate our weight in Cheese DIP!



AND mommy had one of these...Isn't it pretty?


It's was so nice to have a night with just the three of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment