Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Husband

 
So here is the thing about Mike and I...

We aren't like other couples...
We aren't the mushy type, we won't be lovely dovy with each other, not writing love letters to each other. And I can promise you he will never serenade me with a guitar.  We are different in the fact that we crack each other up. (most of the time) We're giving love sandwiches (don't ask) or cracking jokes at each other. I fell in love with his blue eyes and sexy body his personality first.
 
We are so different in age, in the way we were raised. He's a public school bad guy and I was a private school shelter good girl. (let me adjust my halo)
We are different...
For the love of Pete BOTH of our MOTHERS live with us
Yes true story, My mother relocated temporarily for work and his mother relocated because her and Mike can't cut the chord...I kid...Because we are her favorite..I'm kidding again..It doesn't matter why..

 He is a big time Jokester...Like the time he posted THIS on FB:


A million comedians out of work and he's throwing jokes around.... ugh JERK FACE

or this picture he posted and said it was us:



We've been together six years and I can say he has kept me laughing the entire time. We are very different in the fact that we are two very independent people. We like to do what we like to do and when we want to do it. You will never see us sitting on the same side of the booth at a restaurant or in matching T-shirts at six flags.  We will never take long walks on the beach hand in hand gazing at the stars or into each other's eyes. (do people really do that still)

 This is what you will typically see us doing on the beach:


yeah that's right my two yr old jacked me in my jaw. Thanks to my sweet friend Samantha for capturing that moment.

The reason for this post?

Mike is turning the big 4-0 today



40 and instead of telling him that he's officially an old fart. I'm going to tell him how wonderful he is.
Mike is one of the hardest working men that I know. He works so hard to give us the best life that he can and he does. He is the best dad in the world. I see pictures like this and  melt.


He loves and treats his friends like family. He is my dream come true. I love me some him.




BAHAA..I kid...sure we drive each other crazy at times, but he would be lost without me and I would totally be fine lost without him.

Happy Birthday BABE

No comments:

Post a Comment